Having brokered the sale of hundreds of homes – we have the experience you need to prepare your home, accurately price it and negotiate the best terms possible. Selling your home can be stressful and intrusive – we pride ourselves on making this process as smooth as possible for you and your family.
Preparing your home for a sale
- Staging / Decluttering: Staging your furniture can really help showcase your property so that every buyer sees your home’s full value. This can sometimes not be the way you live in it day-to-day but it can be very helpful for buyers who lack vision. Removing personal items can enable buyers to envision themselves in the space.
- Curb Appeal: Your home’s exterior is the first thing and the last thing everyone sees and remembers. Freshly painted front doors, clean entryways and well-landscaped yards and decks are the kinds of things that everyone will be seeing. A positive first impression will go a long way as well as the image they will take with them when they leave.
- Home Maintenance Projects: Those pesky little things that you have put off can sometimes seem like larger issues to prospective buyers. Touching up paint, repairing obvious little things and ensuring that everything works properly can make the process much smoother.
- Price: Determining a price is not always easy. Many things go into the equation like active comps, sold comps and of course location and condition. Having been the number one listing agent in this market over the past 15 years, I am able to be an unparalleled resource to my clients in determining not only the optimum list price, but also in helping negotiate through the process.
On the Market
- Professional Photography, Marketing and Promotion: This is paramount to the success of your listing. The way that buyers are exposed to your property can make all the difference.
- Keeping your home “show ready”: Cleaning and staging are not just for the photos. We typically have broker and public open houses as well as showings throughout the time it is on the market. Maintaining its pristine condition will help showcase it in its best light.
Throughout the process I am your agent. If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to call! Let our expertise and resources make the process easier for you. We are just a phone call away 617.817.6602.